Monday, June 11, 2012

Strawberry Plant!





it's cool.

Trader Joe's has never carried them before and they came in gorgeous and gleaming :)

Not like I really need it but I've heard of strawberries being good ground cover which made me think they might be harder to kill than I thought. Yay! I'm batting about .875 as far as plant survival goes. The thyme and savory were brought back from the brink with much celebration, the gardenia is looking perfect in the kitchen and the tomatoes my friend Michelle gave me look promising. The succulents? Champions, obv.

The lavender was another story, but I don't think she put up much of a fight so I'm not going to take it to heart.

I can't wait to find out if home grown strawberries taste as good as home grown tomatoes. Don't think I'll have to wait long!

No comments:

Post a Comment