Thursday, August 02, 2012

Special Serious Guest Post

I honestly can't fit in any blog time because I am up to my eyeballs in Olympics coverage (BBC FTW!), but I wanted to feature a special guest post by a hormonal adolescent who is definitely NOT a happily-married 27-year-old serious person who thinks her husband is one of the most handsome men she's ever met and has a killer body. Definitely not.

Here it is:

"OMG the GerMAn MeN's GymNAstiCs tEAm is GORGEOUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

PHiliPp BoY!!!!!!!!!!!!!











MarCEl NguYEn!!!!!!!!!!!!













I FEel SoRRy For AnyONe stuCK wITh NbC covERaGe they HarDLy ShoWEd thEM at ALL buT thER'es AlWAys YouTUbe aNd GooGLE IMagES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously the funniest person I know.

    And HOOOO-LEEEE COW!!! I <3 the German men's gymnastics team!

    ReplyDelete